We are so excited to have you join the Horned Frog community.
Remember all housing communication will be sent directly to students’ TCU emails. Please begin to check your email multiple times per week.
Incoming first-year students will complete their housing application via my.tcu.edu.
The Fall 2023-Spring 2024 housing application is open from May 1 – June 1, 2023.
Check out the links below for more information.
Submit your one-time, non-refundable $500 Enrollment Deposit via my.tcu.edu. TCU has a two-year residential and dining requirement. Housing & Residence Life uses your high school graduation year to determine your classification for housing.
All incoming students must comply with the following vaccination requirements to enroll at TCU:
1. Bacterial Meningitis (MCV4 or MPSV4) administered within the past five years. (Students over the age of 22 are exempt from this requirement.)
2. Two doses of the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) vaccination or proof of immunity to Measles and Mumps. (Students born before 1957 are exempt from this requirement.)
Both dates and records must be submitted on the TCU Student Health Portal. Students must enter the dates of their vaccinations and upload supporting documents.
For more information, visit the TCU Health Center’s website www.healthcenter.tcu.edu or email email@example.com.
The Fall 2023-Spring 2024 housing application is open from May 1 at 8:00am CDT to June 1, 2023, at 8:00am CDT.
Log into my.tcu.edu
Click on Student Services
Click on Housing Portal
Select Housing/Dining Application
Complete the following steps:
- Term Selector
- Contact Information
- Housing License
- Housing Survey
- Dining Plan
- About Me Questionnaire
- Laundry Service
- Renter’s Insurance
- Roommate Group
- Submit Application
- Roommate Group
- Housing and Dining Summary
Please click here for a housing application video tutorial.
Please click here to view our residence hall options.
Please confirm move-in dates and times before making travel arrangements. Early arrivals are not permitted. Students must move in on a designated Move-In day.
Parents & Families: We suggest booking return flights for the day after move-in to allow enough time for you to get your student settled. It will be a busy day, and we want you to enjoy the experience rather than be rushed.
Information about specific move-in dates, times and locations can be found on our Move-In page.
Students that live within a 30-mile radius of TCU with a parent or legal guardian are eligible to commute. Please complete the Commuter Exemption Request Form if you are interested in commuting from home.
Suggested Bathroom Items
- Personal Care/Hygiene Products
Suggested Bedroom Items
- ¾” Nails or Pushpins
- Bedding (i.e., Twin XL/Full XL depending on room assignment)
- Single-Cup Coffee Brewers
- TV (non-mounting)
Suggested Cleaning Products
- All-Purpose Cleaners & Cleaning Accessories
- Laundry Soap & Dryer Sheets (if desired)
Items Provided by HRL
- Bed rails (limited quantity available)
- Bed ladder (limited quantity available)
- Printing stations in select halls
- Toilet paper
What NOT to Bring
- 3M Strips
- Candles/Incense (NO Fire)
- Cooking Appliances (i.e., air/deep fryer, crockpot, hot plate, microwave, rice cooker, & toaster)
- Halogen/Lava/Love Lamps
- Pets (except 10-gal or less fish tank)
- Smart Lights
- Space heater
- TV Mounting
- Wireless Printers